- To promote the Australian helicopter industry by working with governments, regulatory authorities and the community to ensure it is a safe, efficient and viable industry readily able to adapt to the continuing needs of the our customers by the pursuit of global industry best practice.
- Promote safe helicopter operations.
- Open productive working relationship with CASA
- Establish an exchange of information amongst Australian helicopter owners, users in the community, operators, pilots, engineers and other supporting industries.
- Make representations to government at all levels to secure facilities, regulations, legislation or modification thereof for the advancement of the Australian helicopter industry.
- Promote a high standard of integrity within the Australian helicopter industry.
- Coordinate research efforts to create off airport areas for helicopter operations.
- Establish an exchange of information between the Australian helicopter industry and other aviation- oriented associations; both national and international.
- Promote the development of new helicopter services to the public.
Click to enlarge